May 29th Schedule: Technology Drop off Day–2nd grade and non-returning students
May 29th Schedule: Technology Drop off Day
Materials to Return:
- District issued iPads and Chromebooks from our 2nd graders and non-returning families.
- Please place all items into one trash bag and label it with your child’s first and last name and their classroom teacher.
- Please place the bag in the trunk of your car.
- Parents will enter our parking lot and stop to check in with a member of the Blackwell staff. Once they have been checked in and given a number, you will proceed to our bus line. The route will be marked off with cones.
- We will be utilizing curbside drop off procedures. All families must remain in the car at all times. Blackwell staff will take the bag out of your trunk and replace it with a bag of your child’s school belongings.
9:00-9:30 Rogers rm. 109
9:30-10:00 Wagener rm. 108
10:00-10:30 Loncsar rm. 110
10:30-11:00 Brockman rm. 111
11:00-11:30 Students not returning for the 2020-2021 school year