Click on the link below to start your summer reading and receive a new book from Barnes and Noble!
The Blackwell PTA is proud to offer the school supply kit online sale once again this year! The supplies offered by EPI help you save up to 40% compared to Walmart and Target. The sale goes thru June 16th. Late orders start June 18th– July 7th. Kit prices include sales tax and shipping to Blackwell. School supply kits can be picked up at the Blackwell Back to School Picnic on Thursday, August 15th.
- Go to https://www.educationalproducts.com/shoppacks/
- Enter the school ID, BLA056 (3 Letters/3 Numbers)
- Follow the directions to complete your order.
- Keep your online confirmation as your receipt.
Click on the link below for a complete list of school supplies for the 2019-20 school year.
- Please note at our Trimester 3 report cards will be posted live on the Parent Portal starting on June 11th. If you have any questions about your portal account, please contact our main office at 847-357-5555.
- Registration for the 2019/2020 year will be available through the parent portal starting Monday, April 1, 2019.
- If you do not have a parent portal account, you should receive an email on March 15 with instructions and a link to do so.
- Beginning this year, the district is contracting with a third-party vendor to automatically verify student address information. If your residency is verified electronically, you will not need to submit any additional paperwork to certify that you live within the district’s boundaries. To verify residency, the vendor will use a parent’s name and address to crosscheck the information against electronic databases from other organizations, such as utility companies.
- We anticipate most addresses will be verified electronically. If we cannot verify your address electronically, we will send you a letter detailing what additional information you will need to provide in order to register your child for the upcoming school year.
The Illinois State Board of Education annually releases school report cards that show how each school, each district and the state is performing on a wide range of educational goals. The 2018 report card information is expected to be posted on Wednesday, Oct. 31, on the state’s website at Illinois Report Card. District 54 will also make it available on our website at http://sd54.org/schoolreportcards